Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Conference

I'm off to a music therapy conference for the next few days.  I'm really excited because I'm going to take an internship supervision course so I can start an internship program at my hospital.  Unfortunately it's 9:15pm and I haven't left yet.  I have a two hour drive ahead of me after an extremely long day at work.  I didn't leave work until almost 8:00pm!  Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth taking a day off.  There is always so much to do to prepare for being away for just a few days.  My music therapy groups are still held when I'm out even though I'm the only music therapist.  That means I have to make plans for my coworkers (who are recreation therapists) to cover my groups.  Oh well . . . it's good for the patients to have a consistent schedule.  I'll be away from my blog for a few days, not that I post everyday anyhow . . . but at least I'll have a good excuse this time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting! Have fun...thanks for the updates lately. :-)

    ReplyDelete

    Powered By Blogger