Monday, March 16, 2009
More of the Same
Does anyone else have trouble finding the time to write their blog? I swear when I started this blog I was regularly home between 6 and 8 every night. The last few weeks the earliest I've gotten home any night is 9. Then on the weekends I just want some time to myself. So since I'm too tired to actually think of anything clever to write . . . here is a list (in no particular order) of some blogs to come.

Not So New Year's Resolutions
Hummus
Nike+Margel
Life Without Cable
Night's Lights
Fun with Flowers
Cell Phone vs. Washing Machine
And to add some color to my blog I will leave you with a picture of my Christmas Cactus blooming in March?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You know... the reality is that much of our creative process, heavy thinking comes at a time when we are doing something else: driving home, grocery shopping etc. It's not like in the movies where you stand at some beach, stare out the horizon with your hand to your hip kind of thing. Often times, it comes when you don't have a lap-top near you, or a pen and paper. Or, if those things are ready at hand, chances are you are not ready to jot them down because when you do it takes on a different form, and the sublime is lost. Anyway, I am just saying the blog thing, it comes and go. I am just glad that we have such a medium to share our thoughts. Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete