Friday, February 6, 2009

Blogging

Since I joined Facebook last summer I've stumbled across blogs by several of my friends.  I found myself drawn to reading about their lives, their struggles, their passions and whatever else they feel moved to write.  I'm not sure why reading about other people's lives is so captivating but it made me start thinking about my own life.  I'm not much of a writer but there is something appealing about working through the ups and downs of my day or week in written form.  While I've tried to keep journals in the past, I've never had much success.  I find that I end up not having time to write one evening and then pretty soon I forget that I was keeping a journal at all.  Maybe a different medium will be more enticing and successful for me.  I do not intend for this blog to be a journal but to be honest I'm not really sure what I intend it to be.  So whatever direction this does or does not take, here goes . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Powered By Blogger